Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ointment For Small Broken Blood Vessels How To Clear Up A Rash On My Face Without Seeing A Doctor?

How to clear up a rash on my face without seeing a doctor? - ointment for small broken blood vessels

First, I thank you for those who are trying to answer my question. * All my problems are on the right side of my face, my left side is perfect * I am a man of 19 years. I have a blood vessel in the eye for 4 days with a sore jaw, which is incorrect and has been for some time (it has been established for 3 years), or hockey, but recently I came here to meet (and, unfortunately, does not contribute a surgical mask) and even seems even greater. I can move the ball from my jaw protruding ears feel on the right side () of the damage, while the left side (good), does not stick to and is properly in place.

But that's not my biggest problem. Two days ago I woke up and irritated my temple with the tip of the nose and formed a skin rash. It is red on the surface, with bumps, with theGolden yellow pus / crust from him, almost all of my right temple. (and a small part of my scalp) Most of my pain in my eyes, can become part of the infection, and is now independent. My eye is usually red, but especailly in the background. My teeth were injured on the right side. The rash is somewhat embarrassing to the surface, but also undermines the back of my head. It is good to the outbreak or pine, I think a combination of both.

I can not go to the doctor because I have no insurance and I am broken. I just need some kind of ointment or cream to get rid of the rash and eye drops in the eye and then later I'm worried about my jaw. Please tell me what it is to buy over the counter. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment