Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aint No Surprise That You Turn Me On Lyrics Hey What Do You Think Of My Freestyle Abilities!?

Hey what do you think of my freestyle abilities!? - aint no surprise that you turn me on lyrics

) Now OK In gunna be a Freestyle (written and I want to tell me what you think! This is a little different because I never wrote a freestyle! can also change is a Pluss! btw i havent rap for so long! I will try to make it short!
ok here we go! Sorry if its shit! But say !....


His Wednesday morning
I woke up and I can already smell the coffee hot!
I get out of bed and start to change my Stumach to hear!
Then I looked at the clock and to my surprise, 4:30!

I think for myself! What happened last night!
I rub me the right smeeran NoE and blood!
oh damn thats tight I see the labyrinth after Billy was killed and raped his wife!
Cash and took all his strength. He died, and he always tries to sell their property!

This may have been bad, but hell, it's not like I grew up with Yo Daddy!
I tried to say he was gay!
He tried me $ 100 just for a cold snap!

I said no, but I'm chased by TSalt and tried, against me RUBB
I ran so fast that there was no way I could see
*** Baby crying in her car seat!

I arrived a few days after
and burned down his house, while I fell out laughing.

That shit was fun!
What if Hillary Clinton was just surprised, Carls Junior, with all his money!

Well that's all what I am now! I lost
But tell me what you think! I think I like rap Eminem in a way, lol! Just because I think that putting people to kill and steal in order to devote my texts!
This is not my best, but a small sample at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment