Monday, January 11, 2010

Male Wax Jobs How To Get Your Eyebrows Waxed Correctly.?

How to get your eyebrows waxed correctly.? - male wax jobs

I have a question for all those who get their eyebrows done. I am a man, and wondered if there any way you can her eyebrows waxed?

I saw the following:
1. The boys, the girls seem to have their eyebrows, seems to be redesigned before and everything seems a little gay.
2. I have people who think that it had seen a place that closed in the middle of his eyes, but it also seems normal, but obviously his table.
3. I saw a bit of wax actually works seems normal and natural. It appears on all wax, but it seems very clean and normal.

How can I avoid the first 2? It is looking for a specific procedure? I'm looking for option 3

Is there anything I ask? or is the exact place? or is it just the quality on the basis of what you pay?


Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment