Friday, January 29, 2010

Where Can I Buy Deworming Medicine Can Anybody Identify The Worm My Dog Has Before I Buy Deworming Medicine Or Take It To A Clinic For Deworming?

Can anybody identify the worm my dog has before I buy deworming medicine or take it to a clinic for deworming? - where can i buy deworming medicine

I know that if I were to throw feces Goin, my 10-month-old American Eskimo in the toilet, it was a red worm. I know it's my dog, I took the mud immedately after his departure.

First, take, pink worm, but then I went to the toilet for the team a picture of blood stains, the worm is pale and on the toilet paper. Also seen drinking the blood of the worm has.

To read from what I'm playing online, that seems a hookworm, but to be sure I'm Askin, if someone can identify the pests through the images a link located below:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/d ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/d ...

The above link is for the worm on the toilet paper and stuff into a bottle of reference and the connection is interrupted, then the virus was out of the mud and put it on paper. Soon after came the image of the worm sucking his blood.

Now I'm curious whether I should apply to the local pet store to buy medicine dwormin owAIT until Saturday, so I can take in the local hospital Petstore, they can be dewormed. Please help as I am concerned. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment