Monday, December 21, 2009

Diabetic Sponge Cake Could Anyone Please Provide An Alternative (sugar Free) Cream And Jam Sandwich Sponge Cake. Thank You?

Could anyone please provide an alternative (sugar free) Cream and Jam sandwich sponge cake. Thank you? - diabetic sponge cake

Please open this application.

If I bother you a little more, I would be very grateful if I can offer a different method or substitution of ingredients for the traditional sandwich cream cake with jam and do not forget the powder with something other than sugar.

Aunt, now in his sixties has recently been diagnosed with type II diabetes (NIDDM), he started the tablets, but it's still all so new to them.

While I understand diabetes afraid I can not find an alternative to a cake today. Saturday is his birthday cake, or have failed completely, but I have it in the last 10 years.

Can anyone help or even with a completely different cake? (Recipe is a great bonus if possible).

Many thanks to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment