Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Round Changing Pad At What Point Should I Go To The Hospital For A Heavy Period Or Bleeding?

At what point should I go to the hospital for a heavy period or bleeding? - round changing pad

I have a child a few years ago that led to anemia for some time, and a pelvic infection and BV survive year I was pregnant with my son. I was diagnosed with dysmenorrhoea. The infection of the pelvis and the other (the uterus?) The infection causes severe abdominal pain. Stomach pain, but I can not feel that asking a bit dizzy and sick, or forget that it is annoying and disturbing to me (if I about "change"), d hypertension, they change just another stamp pad had a blood clot in the morning, which seemed the size of my thumb about 2 "long and the other much smaller clots, physical back pain and neck. I have been using condoms and the rhythm method. He died several years ago when he tried to give / to sell my blood, plasma, and after many tests I was told I had (too much protein in urine?) and therefore could not with my blood.
We can not for me to go to the hospital now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment