Sunday, December 20, 2009

Petcare Insurance VetInsurance.com Pet Insurance In Canada - Asking For YOUR Comments, Referral, Cautions. (good, Bad & Ugly)?

VetInsurance.com Pet Insurance in Canada - asking for YOUR comments, referral, cautions. (good, bad & ugly)? - petcare insurance

I'm bring home to one Shih (puppy-Tzu) in a few days, and eventually buy, taking into account (and hoping) for an insurance policy for animals.
I am in Toronto.
I read many reviews, which seems to be 2 large (and known to the insurer) for pets:
Find Petplan and Petcare - only that they both have opinions about everything awful lot of use of warnings from people who one of them.

Now, my research led me to www.vetinsurance.com.
I searched and found comments on VetInsurance most comments and only 1 caution. I am happy.

** I am looking for experienced its www.vetinsurance.com.
** What can one say VetInsurance.com?
** In your customer service?
** The refund money?
** Vet recommended or not?

Even if I'm looking for this ...

** Input for PC Financial Pet Insurance?
** Good, bad, ugly?

All answers greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

ttc #1 ~baby dust~ said...

Wow never heard of it ... I know that Purina has some insurance.

ttc #1 ~baby dust~ said...

Wow never heard of it ... I know that Purina has some insurance.

Post a Comment